Aesthetics Awards 2017
Entries Closed for this annual event on 30th June 2017, The Aesthetics Awards bring together the very best in medical aesthetics and leaders in the profession to celebrate the achievements of the past year. Special categories have been designed to recognise the finalists and winners for their services to the profession and industry.
Awards are presented to those who have worked hard to represent the highest standards in clinical excellence, product innovation and practice achievement and have truly excelled in the field of aesthetic medicine, from clinics and individual practitioners to manufacturers and suppliers
How the entries are judged
The Aesthetics team consider all the entries to select a list of finalists in each category, which are published in the September issue of Aesthetics journal. Users registered on the Aesthetics website are able to vote for a winner in each of the following categories:
• Cosmeceutical Range / Skin Treatment of the Year
• The Harley Academy Award for Injectable Product of the Year
• Energy Treatment of the Year
• Best Clinic Support Partner
• Best UK-subsidiary of a Global Manufacturer
• Best UK-based Manufacturer
• The Healthxchange Award for Sales Representative of the Year
• Distributor of the Year
• Wholesaler of the Year
• The PHI Clinic Award for Professional Initiative of the Year
• The Enhance Insurance Award for Best Independent Training Provider
• Best Supplier Training Provider
Each of these categories will also be assessed by the judging panel and although voting will make up a percentage of the final score, this will not constitute the majority.
An expert panel of judges appointed by Aesthetics will consider the entry forms submitted by finalists to choose a winner from a selection of categories, including:
• The Institute Hyalual Award for Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner of the Year
• The SkinCeuticals Award for Aesthetic Medical Practitioner of the Year
• The iS Clinical Award for Best Clinic South England
• The Dermalux Award for Best Clinic London
• Best Clinic Scotland
• The Cosmedic Pharmacy Award for Best Clinic Midlands & Wales
The winner for The Schuco Award for Outstanding Achievement in Medical Aesthetics will be selected by the Aesthetics team. There is no entry or voting process for this award.
• Finalists announced and voting opens 1st September
• Voting and Judging Close 31st October
• Winners Announced The Aesthetics Awards Ceremony 2nd December
The 2017 Aesthetics Awards will be presented at the
Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster Bridge
on Saturday 02 December, 2017.