This award is about providing eyelash and eyebrow services to clients, that includes client consultation, recognising contra-indications, preparing for the services, and providing a treatment plan.
You will learn how to perform a professional eyelash and eyebrow tinting and shaping service, that includes performing a predisposition test, cleansing preparation of the eye area, selecting and using the appropriate tinting and skin soothing products and equipment, and complete with professional aftercare and homecare advice. You will also need to carry out effective health, safety and hygienic working practices throughout these services.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- COURSE DURATION
- PROGRESS TO
- START DATES
- Fluent in English Language
- 1 Days Training
- Home Study
- Theory and Practical Assessment Days
Mode of Study – Students will be required to complete an e-learning module, workbook, and an assignment for these units – they are studied prior to booking onto practical days. The practical training session will be booked once all e-learning elements are completed, on the dates provided. There are 4 case studies is a practical assessment to complete, as well as a final theory and practical exam for each unit.
LA Academy deliver a range of Level 2 qualifications. They have been designed and developed as courses that have flexibility to fit in with your life and family commitments. Upon completion, you will achieve a Level 2 Provide Manicure Treatments qualification enabling you to work as a qualified manicurist.
- Health, safety and security practices
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Relevant client care and communication techniques
- Recognising common skin and nail conditions
- Recognising common skin and nail contraindications
- Basic manicure treatment planning with variations for different client needs
- Perform basic and luxury manicure services
- Optional add-on gel nail
- Add the Pedicure unit
- Study full Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Add Artificial Nail Extensions to work as Nail Technician